"And, when you want something, the entire universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -- Paulo Coelho
In ancient Greek, anthos means flower, which is the seed-bearing part of a plant. At Anthos Solutions, we believe that each person has innate leadership potential and a unique gift to offer the world. Our vision is for all beings to flourish and realize that potential in order to positively impact the world with their unique contribution.
Anthos Solutions' mission is to support our clients' development by fostering a sense of belonging and inclusion
Anthos is committed to global and organizational transformation and on-going success by:
• Developing self-awareness in order to more clearly identify underlying issues hindering success
• Focusing on understanding and development rather than self-improvement or “fixing” people
• Gaining an appreciation for and acknowledging the challenges people face across all levels of organizations and societies
• Developing learning strategies and cultural shifts that result in successful, thriving organizations and communities
• Becoming aware of habitual tendencies that limit our success and developing the competencies and resilience to respond skillfully under stress or resistance
• A commitment to service, meaning, and purpose-driven action
"A tree with strong roots can withstand the most violent storm, but the tree can't grow roots just as the storm appears on the horizon" - Dalai Lama
Our approach to coaching and team development is based on an Integral Coaching methodology so that effective, creative, and sustainable leadership is more accessible. We attend to the whole being, including their relationships and environment, in order to support the intended developmental outcomes so the client can more successfully navigate the increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environments we experience today.
Change and transformation are processes, not events. In order to best support our clients, programs are customized based on the desired developmental outcomes and the typical engagement is 6 - 12 months.
Learn more about vertical development and integral coaching.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
Our clients are our partners, that’s why we choose them carefully:
"I had the pleasure to work with Sahar on creating positive change in my life. During an 18-session long journey I have discovered a lot about myself and was able to learn techniques and develop skills that allow me to work on myself long after our meetings were over. I highly recommend Sahar’s development program." - Senior Consultant, infoedge, LLC
"I am happy to recommend Sahar's coaching services. In my experience she is gifted, intuitive, trustworthy and compassionate. I engaged Sahar as my coach from January through December 2015. My experience with her was extremely beneficial and transformative. Specifically, I achieved my annual production goal by the end of June. This result was catalyzed by Sahar's ability to help me develop my own repeatable process, one that is natural for me because it is anchored in the values and passions that matter most to me." - Financial Services, New York Life